Use polygraph to assist in your cases. Even though results of polygraph tests have been admitted as evidence or expert opinion in court, this is not usually the objective.
Many cases do not go to trial so polygraph tests can be used in the negotiation process.
There are a multitude of reasons for testing, including:
– Determining if your client is a victim of false charges.
– Help show prosecutors the charges against a client are in error.
– Bring into question a supposed victim’s or prosecutor’s witness’s credibility.
– Increase an attorney’s confidence in arguing the case for the client.
– Obtain more facts or truth to effectively defend your client.
– To see if a client would do favorably on a police polygraph test.
Whatever the reason may be, Allied Polygraph Services can be a great tool in case preparation. Call us, 302-907-9969
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]